Thursday, January 27, 2011

Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #17--B.A.B.Y. Challenge

This week the Circle Blog challenge was to create a scrapbook layout about me and include Brads, Aqua, Butterfly and You (me) as the subject:  Here's my layout:


I used three cuts 1) Butterfly--Paper Dolls for Everyday 2) Butterfly Border--Martha Stewart All Occasions Cake Art & 3) Me--Straight From the Nest.  I used Aqua Flower Brads and Aqua as my border background and it's about me.  I almost didn't enter because I couldn't find a picture of me because I'm the one always taking the pictures. 

This is the the exact challenge:  Weekly Challenge #17:  B.A.B.Y. Challenge!
At first glance, you may think this challenge is all about babies . . . but look again! We are usually the memory keepers in our households, but how often do you take the opportunity to step out from behind the camera and record something about yourself? This week we challenge you to create a scrapbook layout all about YOU. Your page must include the following:
(B) = Brads
(A) = Aqua
(B) = Butterfly
(Y) = You as the Subject
Project must be newly created for this challenge and must include atleast 2 different cuts from any Cricut cartridge to qualify.




No comments:

Post a Comment