Thursday, January 6, 2011

Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #14--Getting In Shape

Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #14--Getting In Shape
Let’s start the New Year off right by getting in shape . . . a shape other than a rectangle. We challenge you to create a project in a shape other than a square or rectangle. Your project must also include a number somewhere and bling of some kind (to go along with this week’s theme of “Blinging in the New Year”!  Must be newly created for this challenge and must include atleast 2 different cuts from any Cricut cartridge to qualify.  The winner will receive a Circle Scarf of their choice or $25 added to their Cricut.com account.

This is my entry for this week's challenge--I created a Valentine card using white cardstock with my Gypsy to weld two hearts together from Love Struck 2010 cart to form the base and used red and black chalk on the white cardstock, then used Designer's Calendar cart to cut "Feb 14" and Sweethearts cart to cut the Cupid.  I used my Imaginese I-Rock to add the "bling" to the small valentine heart and used glitter glue smeared around the edge and all over the card. 
The inside of the card reads:  "Be my Valentine!! xoxoxo.  I think I'll send this valentine to Keeley, she loves getting mail and she loves Valentine's Day!

2 comments: