Thursday, January 13, 2011

Card Making Contest on Jinger Adams' Facebook Page

This is the card I made for the Cricut Facebook Card Contest.
The contest is on Jinger Adams' facebook page.  You had to create a card using atleast one Anna Griffin product (it could be anything) and one or more of the following cartridges:
Don Juan Cartridge, Winter Lace Seasonal Cartridge or Wall Decor & More. 
The card then had to be mailed to Provo Craft and arrive no later than 1-18-11.

I used the Don Juan cartridge to cut the phrase "thanks", the Winter Lace cartridge to create the "stacked" flower.  For my Anna Griffin product, I used the floral and printed paper and the ribbon is an embellishment that was alread tied from Anna Griffin and last the butterfly is also an Anna Griffn embellisment.  I added small pearls to the center of the flower and down the side of "thanks".

No comments:

Post a Comment