Thursday, December 2, 2010

Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #9--Black Friday

Here is my entry for the Friday Weekly Challenge #8: Black Friday.  You had to use something black and recycle or repurpose something.  I recycled an old picture frame by painting it black and then cut three  phrases from the Wildlife Lite Cartridge--two in black and one in printed field grass paper.  The pictures are of the pronghorn antelope that Logan bagged in Raton, NM on his 9-11-10 hunting trip.



Well, I wasn't lucky enough to win the Monthly challenge (so sad, I really wanted that YuDu package deal), but my little Christmas tree will be used as part of my decorations.  Keeley thought it was just grand and has it sitting out even though I have no other decorations out yet.

I did get a great surprise today in the mail!  I received a package of goodies from a circle friend, Cindy Messer (aka momto2cuties)--I got a roll of beautiful ribbon, some Inkadinkado swirls stamps, and a Christmas tree mini book!  Thank you Cindy!

No comments:

Post a Comment