Saturday, December 18, 2010

The tale of my grand-daughter

I have been taking my grand-daughter to physical therapy two times a week for 12 weeks or more and yesterday she went to the orthopediac to see if there was any progress.  Sadly, there has been additional slipping between the discs in her lower back--lumbar region--and she now must wear a brace.  She is only 7 and so very active, how will she live with this brace?  I don't know if it is a soft or hard brace and I don't know when she will have to wear it.  Will she have to wear it all day or only at night?  I guess I'll find out more when my daughter gets the appointment set with the brace people.

She is out of school for the Christmas break and will be staying with us during the day for the next two weeks.  I'm exicted for her to be here.  We will make plans tomorrow on what we are going to do this coming week.  It will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment