Thursday, March 10, 2011

Circle Blog Weekly Challenge #23--Guy Stuff Challenge

I made this layout for the Guy Stuff Challenge.  You had to use weird stuff for this challenge--I chose cardboard, paint, string and hardware items (I used washers).
The Challenge: Incorporate atleast three of the following types of materials on your project. (Hardware items, stars, raw cardboard or chipboard, twine, string, paint, buttons, staples, or distressed edges)
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. You can create any type of project you would like (layout, card, tag, altered project, mini album, etc.) but your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts (all layers of an image count as part of the cut).

****UGGHH!!!  I just went to post my entry on the Circle Blog and couldn't---they changed the deadline time from 11:59pm MST to 9:00pm MST!!!  Why did they change the time???

No comments:

Post a Comment